Monday, November 24, 2014

Happiness is a Decision

Happiness is a decision.  You have to decide whether or not you are going to be happy.  Happiness does not come from the exterior of your being.  It comes from within.

It does not come from the car I drive, the house I live in, the clothes I wear, this body – the people I surround myself with.  Because.  Happiness does not come from out here.  It only comes from within.   It comes from the Divine.  Some people call that God.  I like the word Energy.  Spirit.  Because God cannot be touched.  God isn’t tangible.  But God is.  Everywhere Present. 


I’m not going to preach to you – but I want to get across to you – where I’m coming from.  What my belief is – and where I am at this moment.  So I will return to the topic at hand – happiness. 


Happiness comes from within.  Happiness comes from the Divine.  So how do you get there from here?



I have always been basically happy.  On a fairly even keel – of happy.  However, my True Deep Real Happiness began when I changed my perception of Love.  True Love. I changed the way I thought of myself, the way I expressed myself.  And in return my Happiness Solidified and became a part of my Inner Beingness.  My True Self.  It just started shining forth – because even if I wanted to – I haven’t been able to contain it.  I can’t tell you the people that have told me how I’ve changed in the past 6 months.  The comments range from “wow, you are so different” to “lately you just seem to be glowing, every time I see you”.

Are you Happy?  Really Happy?  Deep down get up in the morning Happy?  Go about your day Happy?  Sitting in traffic Happy?   Is there something that seems to be holding you back?  The “thing” that is causing you pain.  That secret perhaps?  That burden you carry?  That something that you didn’t realize was blocking your light – I got help and moved that boulder.  I stopped carrying it around with me and let it go, I’ve found an Inner Peace that is Beautiful.  I’ve always been a “smiler” but these days I just can’t stop grinning.

I made a decision to be Happy.  And I’m feeling good.

No comments: