Monday, December 08, 2014

That place where silence is

Meditation.  That place where silence is and yet the world resides.  Inside.

For years I've been a waffler when it comes to meditation.  I'm not sure why - because when i do meditate on a regular basis - i feel good.  I'm calmer.  My mind is clearer.  I'm centered - or can find my center much easier during the day when i need it.

A few weeks ago i decided to take a class on meditation to refresh my practice and get myself going again.  I started today.   20 minutes and then i'm taking time to write down my thoughts.  I'm interested in seeing where this takes me and i'm consciously making a decision to make this a daily practice.  Right now, once a day feels right.


Taking time to do something for myself.  And i'm feeling better already.

No comments: